Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance: Want to purchase anything with Barnes and Noble Gift Card? If yes, then first know your Gift Card Balance. To check your Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance, follow the instructions which we have provided in the below section. We have also provided the other ways to check your card balance. For further details, read the complete post.
Barnes and Noble Gift Card
Barners & Noble is the largest bookseller chain in the United States. It offers the gift cards/e-gift cards and you can purchase them online. These Gift Cards can be used at any Barnes & Noble store nationwide and at BN.com. They can also be used at any Barnes & Noble College or Bookstore location. Barnes and Noble Gift Cards have no expiration dates and they don’t charge service fees. Redemption of more than $1,000 by one person in any 30-day period is restricted. With Barnes and Noble Gift Card, you may discount on your purchase or you may buy the product at an affordable cost.
Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance
You can check the Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance in three ways – online, in-store, or by phone. Checking the Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance in online is easier, however, we have updated instructions for all the three. You can choose the option comfortable for you.
Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance in Online
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of ‘Barnes and Noble- Gift Cards’ or click on this official website.
- Then, click on that link which says ‘Check your Balance’.
- Enter the Gift Card Number along with the PIN.
- Mark the box which refers to ‘I’m not a robot’.
- After that, click on ‘Check Balance’ to get your Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance.
Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance In-store
- Locate the nearby Barnes and Noble store.
- Visit the store.
- Then, provide the card details to find your Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance.
Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance by Phone
- Dail 1-800-295-3029.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- After that, enter the gift card number when prompted.
- And then, you will get to know your Barnes and Noble Gift Card Balance.
About Barnes and Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, is the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States, and a retailer of content, digital media, and educational products. As of October 15, 2017, the company operates 633 retail stores in all 50 U.S. states. Barnes & Noble operates mainly through its Barnes & Noble Booksellers chain of bookstores. The company’s headquarters are at 122 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Most stores sell books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, graphic novels, gifts, games, toys, music, and Nook e‑readers and tablets.
We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)