Target Gift Card Balance: Want to check your Target Gift Card Balance? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, in this post, we have updated the detailed instructions to check Target Gift Card Balance. Using this info, you can check the Target Gift Card Balance easily and you can check it whenever you want. For further details, read the complete post.
Target Gift Card
Target is the largest discount retailer in the United States, after Walmart. It offers gift cards and you can purchase them either in online or from the stores. Target Gift Card denomination ranges from $5.00 to $1000.00. You can choose it as per your requirement and occasion. With Target Gift Card, you can get discounts or you can avail the offers. There is a wide range of Gift Cards available on Target like Stockpile Gift Card, Anniversary Gift Card, Visa Gift Card, American Express Gift Card, Southwest Airlines Gift Card, Play station Games Gift Cards, Disney Gift Card, Birthday Gift Card, MasterCard Fee Gift Card, and many more.
Target Gift Card Balance
You can check the Target Gift Card Balance in three ways – online, in-store, or by phone. Checking the Target Gift Card Balance in online is easier, however, we have updated instructions for all the three. You can choose the option comfortable for you.
Target Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance in Online
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of ‘Target-Gift Cards’ or click on this official website.
- Then, click the link which says ‘Check your Balance’.
- You will land on a new page.
- Enter the 16-digit Gift Card Number along with the Access Number.
- After that, click on ‘Check Balance’.
- Your Target Gift Card Balance will be displayed on the screen.
Target Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance In-store
- Locate the nearby Target store.
- Visit the store and provide the card details.
- The representatives will let you know your Target Gift Card Balance.
Target Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance by Phone
- Dail 800-544-2943.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- After that, enter the gift card number when prompted.
- And then, you will get to know your Target Gift Card Balance.
Target Corporation is the second-largest department store retailer in the United States, behind Walmart. Founded by George Dayton and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the company was originally named Goodfellow Dry Goods in June 1902 before being renamed the Dayton’s Dry Goods Company in 1903 and later the Dayton Company in 1910. The first Target store opened in Roseville, Minnesota in 1962 while the parent company was renamed the Dayton Corporation in 1967. It became the Dayton-Hudson Corporation after merging with the J.L. Hudson Company in 1969 and held ownership of several department store chains including Dayton’s, Hudson’s, Marshall Field’s, and Mervyns. As of February 3, 2018, Target operates 1,822 stores throughout the United States.
We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)