Walmart Gift Card Balance: Are you looking for the procedure to check your Walmart Gift Card Balance? If yes, then check this post in which we have updated the same. Here, in this post, we have updated the detailed instructions to check Walmart Gift Card Balance. Using this info, you can check the Walmart Gift Card Balance whenever you want. For further details, read the complete post.
Walmart Gift Card
Walmart is the largest discount retailer in the United States. It offers gift cards and you can purchase them either in online or from the stores. There are many types of gift cards, available with the denomination of $10.00 – $500.00. You can gift it to your loved ones to make them feel special. With Walmart Gift Card, you may get 6.7% off on your purchase. You may also get many more benefits such as discounts, offers, etc. You can use these gift cards at stores or sometimes online. The limit of the gift card varies from one card to another.
Walmart Gift Card Balance
You can check the Walmart Gift Card Balance in three ways – online, in-store, or by phone. Checking the Walmart Gift Card Balance in online is easier, however, we have updated instructions for all the three. You can choose the option comfortable for you.
Walmart Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance in Online
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Walmart or click on this official website.
- Then, click the link which says ‘Check Gift Card Balance’.
- You will land on a new page.
- Enter the 16-digit Gift Card Number along with the 4-digit PIN.
- Mark the box which refers to ‘I’m not a robot’.
- After that, click on ‘Get Card Balance’ button.
- Your Walmart Gift Card Balance will be displayed on the screen.
Walmart Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance In-store
- Locate the nearby Walmart store.
- Visit the store and provide the card details.
- The representatives will let you know your Walmart Gift Card Balance.
Walmart Gift Card Balance – Check the Balance by Phone
- Dail 888-537-5503.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- After that, enter the gift card number when prompted.
- And then, you will get to know your Walmart Gift Card Balance.
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation. This company was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton in Rogers, Arkansas and incorporated on October 31, 1969. Walmart’s headquarters is in Bentonville, Arkansas. It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses around the world. It is a publicly traded family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family. Sam Walton’s heirs own over 50 percent of Walmart through their holding company, Walton Enterprises, and through their individual holdings. Walmart has total 11,718 stores and clubs in 28 countries which operate under 59 different names with 2.3 million employees. It is the largest private employer in the world.
We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)